Pages

March 20, 2012

OPI - Spiderman Collection

OPI is launching a new collection this May; Spiderman Collection, and though some look kinda familiar, there is in particularly on that has my attention which is Just spotted the Lizard. If you haven't seen pictures yet, here is the Collection in all its glory;

Picture is borrowed from OPI's fanpage on Facebook!
From left to right we have; Shatter the Scales, Your Web or Mine?, Call Me Gwen-Ever, Into the Night, My Boyfriend Scales walls, Number One Nemesis, and my favorite Just Spotted the Lizard =)

What do you guys think? I am excited about the last one and really hope that it really is as awesome as it looks!!! For me it looks a little bit like Chanel - Peridot.

BTW; Next week is finally Spring Break! It is well deserved and I can already feel the sun getting hotter. To celebrate this little vacation week and the summer approaching I will be hosting an exiting Giveaway!!! Soooo stay tuned =)

No comments:

Post a Comment