Pages

April 23, 2011

Valentine's Mani


First of all I want to say that light colored nail polish rocks!! Celebs like Gwen Stefani and Scarlett Johansson have been seen all through 2010 fronting their white nails

I went for a bit more beige toned color as the base for my first Konad attempts, was very surprised how nice the light color looked. I choose the Sally Hansen Insta-dri - Beige for the base coat;
Awesome!!

After sporting this alone for a day I chose to stamp it with H&M - Beauty-licious and Isadora
Wonder Nail in a pastell pink;

No too bad for first attempt??
I must say though that I was not too happy about the Insta- Dri, it needed 3 coats and then didn't dry
completely for at least a couple of hours...

But very happy about the outcome of my H&M and Isadora nail polishes for stamping =)

No comments:

Post a Comment