Pages

April 23, 2011

It all started with Halloween 2010...

That was when I rediscovered the joys of nail designs... My friends brought me to a Halloween shop some weeks before and I found the cutest fake nails with spiders and sculls, and I was hooked! The next few weeks I searched the stores for fake nail designs and nail stickers. After some experimenting with these I searched the net and found Konad imageplates! There was no going back! Now I make a new manicure every week, and I wish to share these with you guys in hopes that someone might be inspired as I have from other blogs. I am not a complete fanatic (just yet...) but find that doing my nails is a quick and cheap (for now...) way of staying girly while studying. Since I don't have much money to spend on clothes, at least I can have pretty nails.



This is from my Stickers-period =)



No comments:

Post a Comment