Pages

October 31, 2011

OPI My Private Jet

So for Halloween I decided to go for a bit dark nail polish of course, and decided it was time to try out my OPI My Private Jet. 

Unfortunately I do not posses the holographic one, but in the end I decided to alter it with a holographic topcoat created with Spectraflair and suspension polish base from TKB Trading.

Here the OPI MPJ is on its own, with a little Konading and a some bling of course ;-)

The Konad image is from my favorite plate M82!

Close up of my thumb;

Then I added the Spectraflair topcoat (or Glorious if you wish);




It worked out quite nice, but actually I found out later playing around with my Nail Wheels that I would have gotten the same results by using a common black as base for the topcoat... More or less at least.

I put on quite a thick layer, might not have needed so much =)

No comments:

Post a Comment