Pages

May 7, 2011

Into the blue!!

I never cared too much for blue nail polish, except for my China Glaze - For Audrey, which is not really a true blue, so I figured I should try to do something a bit different with blue nail polish. I really like my Konad plate M82 and decided to try an oceanic manicure using the litte fishies and the flowers on that plate. 

Since I don't like blue nail polish that much I figured I might as well try layering it. First I used the OPI - Suzi Says Feng Shui, then I used my For Audrey (of course) with BM plate 16;


This created a nice background for my fishies that I stamped with Konad Special Polish - White, then I added little diamond stickers and topped it off with a topcoat;


(And after I took the pictures I cleaned up the excess on the sides of my nail...)

I love this manicure, it is my most elaborate yet, but sooo worth it. I have been staring at my nails for a whole day, or two ;-)
I gotta go get more of those diamond stickers, soooo easy to use and soooo pretty.

Close up of my thumb;



No comments:

Post a Comment